Monday, February 27, 2012

sneak peek

Yesterday I mentioned how we get to pick colors and upgrades in our new place, so I thought I'd share one of those decisions with you today!

Behold, our kitchen! The upgrades/options we chose were granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and the magnificent island. When our home is finished I will post the final product, but here is a glimpse into what our kitchen will look like:

The appliances are all GE.



The draw pulls are brushed nickel, cabinets are an espresso stained maple, and the countertops are New Caledonia granite.

I am hoping to eventually put in a white subway tile backsplash as well.
Retro Subway White 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 in. Porcelain Mosaic (10 Pcs/9.6
As an extra bonus for you, here is a sneak peek of what the model home's kitchen looks like. The cabinets, appliances, and hardware are the same as we chose but their granite is lighter in color i.e., more expensive.




What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...